Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wow an award! Thanks Chauntue'! I didn't even know they had blog awards.
I'd like to thank my sister-in-law Carly. She introduced me to the world of blogging. I new I needed something to feel connected to the people back home. This has really felt like a lifeline for me, a rather unexpected way of coping.

Here are the rules that accompanying this award.
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

  1. I nominate Carly, for being my blogging 1st.
  2. Alison, for inspiring me with her blog.
  3. Peggy, for her beautiful family videos
  4. Lecea, for her stunning photography
  5. Patty, because I can't get enough of her ultrasound video
  6. Kudos back to Chauntue' for having such a spiritual blog (already a winner)
  7. Shout out to Crafty Mandy for the most belly laughs (already a winner)

An honorable mention to The Kenai Ward Branch photography blog. It's private but it's one of my favorites.

And a welcome to my sister-in-law Jenine...it's her 1st day and I'm so excited! :)

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Leacayoungart said...

Thanks! Our little Kenai group is growing. I bet we have more posts when winter comes...summer is a busy time. =)