Monday, July 7, 2008

Starting Over



I feel like something is missing.
Home does not quite feel like home yet. I agree with Faith, about wanting to go to Grandma's house. I'm searching to find my place and how I'll fit into this new life. Things I like so far...
  1. Our ward is really nice. Apparently they knew we were coming, because everyone we talked to acted like they already knew who we were. It was so great to have Brent go with us.
  2. The girls and I walked to the beach today, it was awesome. We dipped our feet into the ocean and built sand castles. The ocean is one of my favorite things! It makes me feel more at peace.
  3. It's so nice to be a family again. Even if we are this far away from the rest of our family.

Thanks to everyone for your love and support while we were getting ready to move. It was a tough time, but you definitely showed the love. I MISS YOU!

1 comment:

MANDERMAR said...

You are so fabulous. I love the page. I just got your e-mail. I'm a little slow. I get you that receipe soon. It's supper easy, Steph just made it last week.
Love you tons, and keep me informed.
Love,
Amanda