Thursday, July 24, 2008

Walking In The Rain


It has been gray, rainy and cold all week. Apparently we are experiencing a record breaking cold streak this summer with only 6 days in the 60's & none in the 70's. A regular summer has 21 days in the 70's. Brrrrrrrr!
If it's this cold during the summer, then I'm going to be in trouble this winter.
Today we finally went out despite the rain. You can walk to this little trail, just down from our house. This is the 1st time I've been on it. The sky was gray, but the flowers were bright. I guess gray can be beautiful...I still wish the sun would come out.
Gracie loves to climb and to hang.
TJ wasn't so thrilled.
My very handsome husband.
Here we sit like bumps on a log...
Kiss me Daddie...
Guess who's Birthday is tomorrow? She'll be 2yrs old!
I bet no one is wearing their coat back in Utah. Happy July 24th everyone back home!!!! :)
Daddie doubles as a jungle gym.
You have to keep such a close eye on them Faith ran up to the edge and got within one step of going over. Luckily I was able to grab that little hood and snatch her back. After that I didn't let go of her.

3 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

These pictures are too cute. Where did you guys go? That would be a perfect site for my portraits. I loved these.

Mowii said...

It looks really fun. I can not believe Faith will be 2. It goes by so fast.
Give her a big kiss and hug from her Auntie Mowii. Love you all.

Unknown said...

Hey there! I don't know if you remember me from church? I found you through Leaca's blog. I called to see if you wanted to take the kids to fly kites. No answer, maybe next time?...