Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Faith! The Big # 2

Happy Birthday to our little artist. She turned 2 today and celebrated by putting up her own decorations.
This was kind of a hard day for me. In Vernal we would have had a large party with everyone in the family helping to celebrate. None of our kids have ever had a party without lot's of little cousins to help celebrate. I was pretty homesick.
Thank you to my husband and father-in-law for being there to make me smile and help make Faith's birthday fun. You guys made the day great, I love you both so much.
Time for presents. Rip it open Faith!
Thanks for your help opening my present Gracie!
The kids are all excited to finally have a toy in the house. Make your kids go 3 weeks without toys, and they'll LOVE anything you get them for their birthday!
Faith tried so hard to sit on the little seats that came with her Little People House. She just couldn't quite get it. :)
Faith doesn't say it's my birthday, she says "It's my Happy DooDay Cake!" Every time you tell her to say it she always puts cake on the end.
Happy Birthday Cake Faith!

1 comment:

Leacayoungart said...

That is cute. I love the picture of her sitting on the little chair. =)

I am glad you guys had a great day.

It does get easier.