Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things I've Learned:

  • The water is brown. -When I came to visit in April I just thought my husband really needed to clean his toilet. I didn't know water could look so dirty. But I guess it's okay to drink...(I have a secret stash of bottled water for now. shhh)
  • I should have been thankful for the prices in Vernal. HOLY COW! Gas is 4.80 something. And groceries are 2-3 dollars more expensive per item. I was feeling a little homesick yesterday so I thought I'd go grocery shopping. It didn't help at all.
  • Don't move Grandpa's coffee. -this I learned the hard way when I heard slamming and swearing at 6:00 A.M. I thought something awful had happened I got dressed and went upstairs only to find my poor father-in-law bleary eyed & rummaging around looking for the coffee in the cupboards I had "reorganized again" the night before. Sorry Grandpa I'll work on my coffee etiquette.

No comments: