Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Cake.

Faith helped herself to her Birthday Cake....it's her cake.
Make A Wish & Blow out the Candles!
Happy DooDay Cake Fall Down! (This was not a good feeling!) I'm sorry sweetie!
Maybe she should have wished for Mom not to dump her cake on the floor.
The kids didn't seem to mind eating floor cake. (I'm glad we cleaned the floors!)

My husband couldn't help rubbing it in my face just a little bit.
Grandpa said it was fine, scooped it up and ate a bowl to prove it. Thanks Grandpa.
Happy Birthday Little Faith!

4 comments:

munyer jerk chicken said...

sometimes we turn the 3 seconds rule into the 3 minutes rule. it's gross, i know, but when you have children, sometimes you just have to...

this will probably be one of your more memorable birthdays. "remember the time mom dumped my cake on the floor?" fun times!

by the way, this is berenice!

-Rachel said...

Well the tears dried, and it made a great blog photo. Faith keeps saying happy dooday cake fall down. But she's young enough not to care. (Thank goodness!)
It was great to have you stop by today.
I love this picture of your family. I think it's one that I saw on Leaca's website?...it's beautiful. :)

Ivy Lou said...

The cake thing was awesome! I am a big clutz so I really appreciate a mashed cake when I see one!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. It reminds me of the time I dumped the two pizza's out of the bag/box at Little Ceasar's. It was tramatizing for a little kid. I guess it doesn't get any easier with time.