Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged

Yikes I guess I'm it. Thanks Chauntue...beware of the things you may learn about me.
Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

  1. I don't actually like fish very much. I'm really trying too because my husban wants to live on it. But I can have it once and then I'm good for a very long time. Fish every day is killing me, I'd much rather be eating crustaceans.
  2. I love patterns. Number patterns specifically. I hope to pay bills on 08/08/08 so I can write that awesome date over and over. (it only happens once a year.)
  3. Today I dipped my toe into the freezing ocean water. When I did I asked it if it had ever been to Hawaii....but it didn't answer me.
  4. I love making lists.
  5. I love the freecreditreport.com jingles. My kids ask me to rewind them over and over on the DVR, and I sing along.
  6. Back to loving patterns, I like to do the same things over and over every day. Eat the same thing for breakfast, listen to the same song, I even tend to wear a certain outfit on certain days of the week.

Umm, I don't know how to add links. I hope this is okay!

Since I'm a new blogger (less than a month into this.) I don't have 6 people who haven't recently been tagged. Hope 4's okay!

Patty, Carly, Peggy, Alison, Lecea

3 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

look's good to me the link thing is basicly your blog buddies that you already have.

Mowii said...

I to like the freecreditreport.com jingles. They are so catchy.
I also don't like fish much, although I have found a substitute for tarter sauce. Plain yogert and pickle relish. Not to bad.
I also listen to the same songs over and over. Justin hates it.

I'm sorry about Faith's cake. It was really pretty. I bet you all laugh about it years down the road! I can't wait for the next installment of Hatches-R-Us.

PS: we had to buy a car. Justin loves it. My car broke down, and the air conditioner leaked in the bedroom. We are now sleeping in the living room!! Nice huh.

Love you

Leacayoungart said...

OK I posted mine.