Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is How We Eat Now...

Our neighbor is an incredibly nice guy. When he saw that the kids were eating on the floor...he brought over a table for us to borrow. Pair it with Grandpas $1.00 a piece yard sale chairs and we're eating in style.
-Did you take time to be thankful for your table today? Our stuff is supposed to arrive 8/1/08. Holy Moly Cow! -That's a long wait.
This photo was taken at 10:30 PM -see how light it is outside?

Notice the new tile? Brent and Jean worked really hard on that...I think it looks really good.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited I found you. Why in the crap did you move to Alaska??? Awesome. What a great new adventure. Love ya!

Peggy said...

I just found your blog! I get to catch up on you from your mom every now and then, but I'm excited about your blog too, if you don't mind. Mine is http://houseofcaldwells.blogspot.com
Hope Alaska is going well for you!

Chauntue Peterson said...

wow Alaska that's a long way from home. Ifound you on mandy's blog it's me chauntue' manwaring it's been forever. your kids are so cute. i'll spy on ya once and a while mine is rhettpetersonfamily.blogsopt.com good to see your doing great

Mowii said...

The kids look so happy. I'm so glad you got a table. Sorry your stuff is going to take so long to get there. I love you all!!!!
Mowii