Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Out Of Service

I'm not sure when it's going to happen, but my father-in-law was tired of fighting with our phone/cable/Internet company. Soooooo, he told them to shut it off he was done dealing with them. I'm not sure why I'm still online...but I am. So please be advised that we will be out of touch for awhile. If you need to contact us my father-in-law still has his cell phones. You can call me on his Alaska cell. He says he doesn't mind.
Wish us luck we're going unplugged!
-K33 39

4 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

oh I am so disapointed I love your blog you make me want to move far away. Oh by the way didn't know if you heard little Jason Mathis is getting married this weekend, funny huh hurry up and get back on line you will die without it jk love your guts hope to see you soon

Peggy said...

I'm so sad for you and your internet! I finally responded to your tag, so if you can, take a look. I have loved your blog. It feels like I know you again after all these years. It sure is beautiful where you are, and I hope that the homesickness gets better. Keith and I are very grateful we can live near our families, we really love that. I told my mom about your blog and she said she wanted to cry for you. She loved seeing the blog and how you guys are doing. Hope all is well.

Leacayoungart said...

You are a brave woman. You can come use my internet anytime.

Ramanda said...

I miss you dang it! I miss your cute and insightful blogs and your pretty face! Come back!