Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Help I'm Burried in Boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What the Heck? Gracie asked. Where did all this stuff come from?


After living a rather sparce existence, comparable to indoor camping...I can't help but wondering Where did all this stuff come from? Yikes!!! Where am I going to put it all?

This would be the point back home where I would call my mommy in tears. That call would be answered with several beloved volunteers showing up at my house with loving hearts, and willing hands. -Don't worry, I'm not crying just remembering how nice it was.
Well I better dig in, this is going to take awhile!

2 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

Don't you just love family....well you won't be board for a while. Good luck with all of it. I hate moving.

Neene said...

Wow, you guys have a lot of stuff. Thank goodness you have wonderful, caring neighbors.