Saturday, January 10, 2009

Maybe this is what Heaven looks like...

It can't be heaven...without love...
When I see a beautiful sunrise, or landscape with the kids I will ask, "Do you think that's what heaven looks like?"






Well, I definitely think Heaven could look like some of these!







You can't help but be amazed at the sheer beauty.





And what would heaven be without good friends?
It wouldn't be heaven without him...
I stand in awe of the beautiful world our Heavenly Father has created for us...

3 comments:

Angeline and Matt said...

Hi Rachel, stumbled across you blog from the peless's. Have to say I LOVE your photography, isn't it beautfiul there? You make me miss it even though I've only been once. I'm so happy you guys got to go, sorry you had to come back to such extreme temperatures! And I think Hawaii is HEAVEN on earth:)

Unknown said...

Rachel, I loved looking at your pictures - awesome!

munyer jerk chicken said...

great pictures. thanks for sharing. i only wish you could share some of the warmth, too. i'm so glad you had a great time.