Sunday, October 12, 2008

From the Mouth of Babes

Our little TJ is quit a guy. Today he bore his testimony in sacrament meeting. He asked me if he could go up, and I asked him what he was going to say. We talked about it for a minute and I decided to let him go. He walked up and sat patiently and happily on the stand while he waited for his turn to speak. I hadn't talked to him about how to start, and he froze a little because he couldn't remember to say (I'd like to stand and bare my testimony) The bishop whispered in his ear and he said into the microphone "I love Jesus as much as I love my Dad...(shaking his head)...that is all"
Enough said buddy. I'm getting tears in my eyes again just thinking about it.

-Children are a treasure. Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.-

In case you're thinking Alaska lookes just like Vernal...I took this picture before we moved. Ahh the good old days. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell TJ and the kids that we love them so much and miss their wonderful personalities and sayings.

Mowii said...

Please tell the kiddies exactly the same thing for me. Tell them I love them, and miss them.

Brokaw Family said...

Hey Rachel! I just thought I would pop over and read your blog too! It makes me home sick to see you so far away. I am glad you are doing well and hopefully adjusting. I understand the lonely feeling that comes with moving. Here I am in Vernal and still feel so isolated in a way. Maybe that is dumb and you will think that it is pathetic compared to your hundreds of miles seperation, but oh well. Alaska looks beautiful! And I love when kids bear their testimonies! They are so pure and innocent and so close to Our Father in Heaven. My prayers are with you and I will keep better track of you!

The Bohans said...

He is the sweetest little thing, so precious, I know his dad loves him that much too.