Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gracie is finally feeling better!

Poor little Grace must have had food poisoning. She was so sick throwing up, unable to keep even a sip of water down. Our little 28lb 3yr old is far to skinny to go for any amount of time without eating and drinking. It took a lot out of her. She's laying quietly on the couch watching Lord of the Rings (yes she got to pick the show...mirror mirror on the wall she is her mother after all.)
She finally kept some liquid down this morning, and she is actually talking and interacting a little bit. She was so sweet yesterday, even as sick as she was she would just look at me with her "I love you" face and smile so sweet. Sick as a dog but sweeter than honey. That's my little Gracie.

I'm so grateful that she's feeling better. It hurts my heart to see her so sick.

1 comment:

Peless Family said...

I am glad Gracie is feeling better. I heard at play group that she was throwing up. Poor thing! I hope it was just food poisoning so the others do end up getting it too! I tried the new mascara finally and I like it. It doesn't bother my eyes at all so it is a keeper!! Thanks!