Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's good to be back...!

Well we're back...for now! But I find myself short a digital camera, so posts will probably farther and fewer between since I'm primarily a photo blogger.
I'm also busier now that I've become an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay cosmetics. The exact blessing that I needed at this exact time it seems, I'm thankful for this new opportunity.
I'm also participating in a little preschool group with some of the ladies in my ward. We take turns teaching in our own homes. It's going really well, and TJ loves it. He already reads, but he still loves learning with the other children. We thought it would be a good idea to have the kids name the school. I tried to encourage something more learning oriented, but TJ knew exactly what he wanted his school to be called. And so...the Flying Fish Preschool is now in session!

4 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

oh I am so excited that your back i have missed you. That country is so beautilful i would love to live there and i don't think it would be hard to get Rhett to move with all that fishing and beautiful mountain's he would love to see bear tracks like that

Leacayoungart said...

i am so glad you are back. you can borrow one of our cameras if you need to. just let me know.

Melissa said...

Hey Rachel!!!! How are you!!! Wow Alaska just seems far away...but it sounds like a fun adventure...I hope you are have a blast!!!

Slaugh Family said...

Wow Rachel I can't believe that you are in Alaska and that I had no idea, I am just shocked. You are so very brave to move, I would love to move but I am scared to leave from here, but alaska that is too far and I am proud of you and jealous(kinda:) it is so beautiful there, I don't think I could handle that much cold and my kids would love to track the mud and leaves and things in the house. I'll have to keep watch on you now. Take care