Friday, December 12, 2008

Seeing The Big Red Man

The kids were SOOO excited to do their Christmas letters and meet Santa!
Of Course I helped the girls, but I let them tell me what they wanted to say. They're so precious.
Gracie has been asking for a camera that really takes pictures for MONTHS! She knew exactly what to tell Santa when she met him.
TaDa! No screamers this year! I talked to the kids and told him they would meat Santa, sit on his lap, and tell him what they wanted. So they weren't petrified and seemed to genuinely enjoy visiting with him. Maybe the authentic beard helped.
TJ wrote this himself. Not bad for a Preschooler who just turned 5. ...I'll translate

Dear Santa Thanks I want a Funkeys for Christmas. Have Cookies. Love TJ
Here's Faith telling Santa she wants to be a real Princess for Christmas. (Isn't that Halloween?) You already are a Princess baby girl!
At least she's consistent, a week later and she still wants to be a real real princess for Christmas! What a doll.

5 comments:

The Bohans said...

Who doesn't want to be a real princess?

Leacayoungart said...

Too cute.

Brokaw Family said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I miss you and just love your blog. It helps me keep up with you and all that is going on with you. Oh, and you are as gorgeous as ever.
Sherry

Ivy Lou said...

Your kids are truly Wilsons, aren't they! I see Brent in them but sooooo sooo much Wilson. I love it! All the pics and family pictures are cute! Love ya!

RoseAnna said...

What a darling family. Have a Merry Christmas. We missed you at the Batty party. We think about you guys all the time. Cute kids!!Love you guys!