Sunday, December 7, 2008

Have you ever?...Given your husband petechial hemorrhaging?

Let me just start by saying he'd been watching Ultimate Fighting...which he loves. Then comes the all too familiar, "Come here honey I want to try something..."
Well the move is called a Triangle Choke and he had me do it 3 times.

The 1st time I won, by tap out no great feat since he starts by letting me get him in the choke hold. Then he tries to wiggle out without hitting me, or causing me damage. Since he's already choking when he starts...odds are sort of in my favor.

2nd time my neck got uncomfortable, and he didn't Immediately tap. So I gave up. "Why did you stop he asks?" So we do it again.

3rd time I win again (yea me!) he taps, and I notice his eyes don't look so good. Do you want to see petechial hemorrhaging he asks me?....So here it is for the world to see.
This was taken that night.
These are the next day. Poor baby.
Apparently, the point was to see what he could work through, and how long he could hang on before tapping out.
Who would want to do that? I asked him.
Who wouldn't want too? He asked me....that's my man.

9 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

men I'll never understand them lol

The Bohans said...

You two are CRAZY, don't let him talk you into anymore ultimate fighter stuff.

Rod Eskelson said...

Oh Brent you stud, you actually had her think that wrapping her legs around your head was a cool fighting move! I knew I loved you. Triangle choke! I wonder if Shanna is up to a triangle choke? Well gotta go, stuff to do ;) If you get what I mean!!!! hehehe

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Oh my gosh! Don't let him file a report!

Leacayoungart said...

lol...Gordon said his eye looked bad. Sorry this is too funny.

Kassi Luck said...

You are one touch girl!! He better never mess with you!!LOL!

Wonderland Girl said...

Well, I would say that will teach him, but I know Brent. :)

RoseAnna said...

That is so funny. We sure miss you guys. I'll know now to stay on your good side.:)

Ivy Lou said...

I always knew we should be very, very afraid of you!!!