Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Cell Phone WooHoo!


My dear sweet Brent usually never reads my blog unless I tell him there's something he needs to see. But guess who read my blog on his own yesterday? Then guess who told me to go buy a cell phone?! Thanks Baby! Merry Christmas to me? If you are thinking that sounds familiar, yes I also got a cell phone for my Birthday! Hopefully this one will make it past Valentines Day!

So now you can call me! I say you can call me because I probably have about 5% of the phone numbers I need written down. So if I need to know your number, please call me or email me so I can get it back in my cell phone were it belongs.
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you! ;D

3 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Congrats on the new cell phone! I LOVE your family pics! I love your smile, you always look so beautiful! Thanks for posting the comments about the LDS church too, the word needs to get out there.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rod Eskelson said...

YOu sure have BRent WHOOPED! I always thought he was tuff, oh well I had to get let down some day, now I know it's okay if anyone finds out about me!
YOur pictures are adorable, those kids are getting so big, We miss you guys. It's touugh to find a coyote hunting partner this year!
Rod

jenjenkins said...

Hey there girl! i am just barely reading others blogs after about 2 months or so- this school semester has been crazy so i haven't caught up on everyone's yet- but i LOVE the family pics! You have a beautiful family.

more laters
i have 3 weeks off of school after my 4 finals next week
yipee!