Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!

TJ's a skeleton, Faith's a Fairy Princes, Gracie's the Corpse Bride and yes I'm a pregnant biker b****. (Oh get your mind out of the gutter it's biker babe :)
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
It's so fun to dress the kiddo's up.

If you're wondering, the answer is no, -I'm not pregnant...It's a pillow. The leathers are Brent's so I had to do something to keep them up. :)











Our lovely pumpkins... TJ's says Trick or Treat, Gracie picked the skull and Faith wanted the vampire. No smiley faces for our kids.
I didn't see very many Jack-o-lanterns up here. I think we were the only one's with pumpkins out....I'm not sure why. Maybe they're really expensive and I just wasn't paying attention. (You know me and that whole do math in your head while grocery shopping thing...)
Although Brent did get sent on a 911 call to a house where a terrified woman thought someone was kicking her door in. He didn't find an intruder just a large bull moose thoroughly enjoying her jack-o-lanterns....




4 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Wait a minute, are you really pregnant or was that just your costume?

Leacayoungart said...

They look so cute. I left treats at your door tonight. No one was home. Talk to you soon.

Peggy said...

Your pumpkins turned out awesome! I had planned to help my boys carve pumpkins last week, but we ended up just using markers--my schedule got a little thrown off. Looks like you guys had fun. Its great to be able to keep in touch a little.

Ivy Lou said...

Rach,

Your costumes were great! Hope all is going well. I love to read your blog! Awesome Pumpkins! Love ya!