Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Big 5!!! TJ's Birthday

TJ's party was pretty freakin awesome. He invited his friends from preschool Sydney, Emma & Abraham, plus our best little neighbor friend Ellen and TJ's bud Gabe Mccormick.
Here they're having a pop the balloon with your bum contest. Emma won popping her balloon 1st. And Gabe won most balloons popped.
Here Molly (the kids friend from church) is helping the kids draw faces on their balloons.
Singing Happy Birthday....
Awww...he'll always be my baby boy.
TJ got a whole bunch of fun presents that Dad helped put together. It was an awesome party.

4 comments:

Mowii said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ. I'm so happy that your birthday was a good one. I love you and miss you so much.

Antie Moriann

Us Egberts said...

Awwww Rachel I love looking at your blog looks like you are building a wonderful network Alaska family. You are so blessed to have the elders and the church and neighbors. Your apartment/house looks nice. Just thinking of you guys. laters Donetta

Us Egberts said...

Gracie is a super Happy Birthday TJ singer sooo cute

~Avery~ said...

This was a cute video...I wish I would have been there....