Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Elders came to wish TJ a Happy Birthday!!!

Our Elder's are so flippin cool. They do such a good job! They stopped by to wish TJ a Happy Birthday and they brought him this cool football kicker that TJ loved. This is Elder Eaton.
Elder Bedke's birthday is the day after TJ's. TJ thought that was so cool, but he could never figure out why Elder Bedke was the oldest. TJ's birthday is first, makes sense to me. ;)We really love these guys, I think everyone in the ward does. Their spirit is so strong and they absolutely love being out here serving. Thanks for the birthday present...and Happy Birthday Elder Bedke! :)

4 comments:

Ramanda said...

Gotta love the missionaries! It is amazing that these young men can leave their families and serve others! I am glad that they have such a cool place to hang out at!!!

Ivy Lou said...

That's awesome that the missionaries would come for his Brithday! LUCKY!!

Us Egberts said...

I wanted to tell you that I love your family pic....beautiful beautiful lil fam:)

Peggy said...

I love the family picture at the top! Its fun to see a picture of all of you.