Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Gracie!

I can't believe my sweet little Gracie is 4 years old! She got a gift from Grandma Wilson in the mail. She waited and waited for her birthday to come so she could open it.
Grandma made her this cute little apron that transforms into a bonnet. She also made this little blanky for Gracie's doll and gave her this little Tinkerbell.
Gracie was so excited and she especially loved it. She can't wait to put it on and help me in the kitchen. She's such a sweet heart.

We got Gracie this little bike. She was really excited and rode it up and down the hall all day long. We can't wait till the snow melts!



We made these cute little princes crowns out of pipe cleaners, and put fingernail stickers on the girls thumbs. Of course they loved that.
TJ is wearing a "rook crown" . He definitely didn't want to be a prince. But he's been learning to play chess and said he would have a rook crown.
Gracie was really excited about all of her cute little "girl toys".
But the biggest surprise was the jar of pickles she got from her friend Jubilee. (I think it's because she ate the entire bowl of pickles all by herself, when she was at Jubilee's party.) This might have been her favorite birthday gift.
Gracie loved her Tinderbell Birthday cake (that she helped make)...I thought it turned out cute, and I didn't even drop it on the floor! :)

2 comments:

The Bohans said...

Oh my goodness, how precious and cute they all are! I love the pic where TJ is the only boy in the line up of princesses!

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Call me ignorant, but does the snow melt in Alaska?