Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Gracie!

Last Month little Gracie turned 6 years old.
 We got up early and made her a Happy Face pancakes for breakfast. (With candles and everything!)



She Sure loves her Daddy!

She even got to open 1 present before school. A new Belle doll! She told me she was very excited about this doll, because Faith had ripped the head off of her old one. :) There's a bright side for you!
Daddy and I sure LOVE her too!

 
 

Gracie wanted to wait 8 days until Grandma came to have her big birthday party. So we kept it simple with cupcakes instead of a big cake.


Candles are fun to blow out no matter what size of cake it is!


 Apparently Faith has inherited her cupcake eating skills from me. I usually don't get this messy, but I do prefer to eat the top half of the cupcake with the frosting. Then I usually just throw the bottom half away. I can't really get mad at her... she learned it from watching me.

 I didn't make her wait until Grandma came to open her presents she was sure excited!!!


Birthday Birthay Birthday!
Happy Birthday Gracie Girl! We love you!

2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

what a beautiful doll:)

Colleen Marie said...

Aww, your kids are adorable. Hope the birthday was a happy one, it looked like it was.