Sunday, December 5, 2010

(Trying) to get the perect picture....

Okay so I was pretty underwhelmed by the school photos this year.... as much by the price as the quality of the photo. 
I thought I can take a picture that good and it would be a heck of a lot cheaper... So after getting the kids all cute for church I made them stand and take photo after photo. 
 ...The results are a whole bunch of silly pictures and a few really cute ones!
Sure the background isn't exquisite (the bare wall in the front room)  But with a girl that cute who's looking at the background?
 Pretty Little Faith 4 years old   ECE-4 (Early Childhood Education)
 Okay Gracie... is it really so hard to stand still and take a seriously cute picture.
She's kind of a ham... a dang cute ham... but still a ham
 When it's all said and done I think my favorites are the one's where she's being goofy, because that's just so Gracie.
 Beautiful Gracie 5 years old Kindergarten
 For once TJ was the easiest to shoot.  Gone is the Calvin and Hobbes painful looking grimace that he's been using for the last year. 
The trick... video games... "TJ, tell me about your favorite video games..."  Off he goes with a million adorable smiles.
 Handsome TJ 7 years old this counts as his 1st and 2nd grade picture because they moved his home room up a grade this year.
 What a loving siblings!  They don't act like this all the time... but they act like this a lot.
Kind of makes me think we're doing something right.

PS.  Leaca I miss you and your fabulous photography (sigh) :) 

4 comments:

Colleen Marie said...

Awww. They are adorable. Also, I'm so excited taht you're posting so frequently. I could look at your kids all day. They're just great.

And thanks for the pictures!! I'm hanging them up by my desk.

Wonderland Girl said...

You kids are soooo adorable!!

Angeline and Matt said...

I think your kids are adorable! And you've also an eye for photography yourself girl :) Good job!

RoseAnna said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL!