Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!.... bring on the bird!

Okay so this was a monumental year for me. 
For the first time (ever) I had to actually cook my own turkey and prepare an entire Thanksgiving feast.
 This might be the scariest purchase I have ever made. 
 One of the many things I'm grateful for is a wonderful mommy who has cooked so many fabulous turkeys for our family. 
I'm also thankful for the tips and advice from mom and others that helped me with my first bird.
Doesn't it look pretty?
The list of things we're thankful for is actually to big to count.  But a few are my family, faith in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints, Brent's fabulous job, good friends (the list is endless.)  Let me sum up by saying I'm very grateful to a loving father in Heaven for the multitude of tender mercies he has bestowed upon me and my family. 
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

The Bohans said...

Good job on your first turkey! Looks like it was fabulous!

Colleen Marie said...

I love, LOVE that you wore your Superman t-shirt to Thanksgiving dinner! It was a super feat. That dinner looked fantastic. Good job!