Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Gracie! 5yrs Old...

Here's the Birthday Girl with her Blueberry Muffin Birthday cake.  Happy Birthday little girl!
EVERYONE was excited about the presents (Thank goodness we can order gifts online!)
The goods... We had a little family party on her Birthday.  We went to Peace On Earth (the local pizza place)  then we had cake and presents. 
Yikes!  Happy Birthday Gracie!

"The Friend Party" ...Gracie was dead set on having a party with her friends.  (I tried to talk her into having a sleep over with TJ in their room and watching movies... no good.)     Notice the disproportionate number of boys to girls.  Apparently Gracie is popular with the little boys in her class.
This is Gracie's little friend Antoinette.  I think she is one of the most adorable little girls I've ever seen.  I've been dying to get a picture of her in her little coat to put on my blog.  She's just too cute!  
(When Brent takes pictures)       Overall I'd say she had a very happy birthday.  What more can a mom ask for?

4 comments:

Super Angie said...

Love the cupcakes! So cute. I always wanted to have a birthday cake with a figurine on it... My childhood was very spartan. :)

Ter said...

AWWWW tell Gracie that Mollie and I wish her a happy belated birthday... Mollie sure misses all of you

Hope said...

$20 for ICE CREAM? don't you have a wal-mart? I thought every ounce of civilization around the world had at least a McDonald's and a WalMart!

Leacayoungart said...

super cute. glad she had a great day!