Saturday, November 28, 2009

TJ's No Name Creek Kindergarten Play...

It was so fun to go to TJ's school and see this little play the Kindergartner's put on. I know all parents probably feel the same way, but we thought TJ stole the show.
This is TJ's I'm in front of an audience and I feel silly face.
This is another silly face he does in front of crowds, some of the people from our ward might recognize it. He's awfully cute.

We were so excited that Brent got to come in on his lunch break and see the play. He's such a good dad!
Gracie LOVES to take pictures... they're not very flattering, but she loves to take them. :)

Here are a couple of clips from the play, He's kind of cute!

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

Dear Rachel, Thank you for putting on the silent night about santa and the soldier. I cry every time I listen to it. May God bless all those who fight for our freedome at home and in foriegn lands.