Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holy Sink full of Salmon Batman!!!

Ok, once again I'm excruciatingly late getting this done, so I thought I would do all of our good salmon pictures in one fell swoop.
This year was definitely more productive salmon fishing than last year.

Brent was quite happy when the fishing was like this!

The kids wanted to go soooo bad... but combat fishing is a little intense for kiddos.
I wanted to go really bad too... but unfortunately someone still has to stay with the kiddos...
This was an even better fishing day. Brent caught our family limit of salmon by dip net in one day. 65 salmon total. That's a lot of fish...
Next year I'm going to demand that I get to go at least once before he catches our entire allotment by boat. I know there's a salmon out there with my name on it!... Next year I guess
Brent and my Dad makeing our salmon eggs into next years bait... Yummy!

2 comments:

Ivy Lou said...

That is totally awesome! Makes me jealous! I love salmon...real fresh yummie stuff.

Leacayoungart said...

That is a lot of fish there kids. WOW. We had a lot but we keep canning it because we have been eating more canned than we have fillets.