Sunday, November 2, 2008

Painted Faces

The kids got their faces painted at a Halloween Carnival. This is something I always wanted when I was little but never got to do. The kids absolutely loved it!...and don't they look so stinkin cute! :)


The girls wanted to be butterflies, so I thought maybe TJ could be a spider..."No I want something cooler than a spider" he says. "Like what?" I ask. "I don't know, maybe like a fly" OK here's our cool little fly!























































3 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Wow! Did you do their faces? It looks REALLY good!

Rod Eskelson said...

GRacies hair is still cute if oyu ask me, Faith is getting so big and looks so happy in the picture with Gracie thay are going to be best buddies I can tell.

Chocokate said...

Rachel, your children are sooooo beautiful! Don'tcha just love being a mom? xoxoKatie